For those of you who don't know me, I am a business management major. I was able to find a video that talked about how technology can improve a business. The video touched on points that will be very helpful to me in the future if I am fortunate to manage my own business. A couple of points that stood out to me were to know what factors are critical to a company's success and don't reinvent the wheel, or in other words, do what works. Technology can help to further a business if used in the right way and this video touched on how to get the most out of technology, which in the long run will only benefit a business.
I liked your video.
ReplyDeleteThis is a supportive video for your topic. This video also goes well with my accounting major, which shows technology is a great key used throughout the business world.
ReplyDelete