Hey Class,
I couldn't decide which website I consider my absolute favorite so I thought I would share two that are tied:
http://espn.go.com/: I check this site every time I get online to see what is going on in the sports world. I am a huge sports fan and espn provides me with all the latest scores and updates. The site is easy to use and always me to track my favorite teams, such as Washington Redskins and the Washington Capitals. If you are a true sports fan you should be on espn so you can be up to date on whats going on in the sports world too.
http://www.youtube.com/: I am on youtube most of the time I am online. It is a great site to listen to music on or watch funny videos. You can also look videos up that will walk you through how to do things and there are also educational videos that can help with school. Overall, it is a easy and helpful site to use.
i visit espn.go also especially now that i'm not home often or can't get to a t.v.
ReplyDeleteI should agree. Youtube is in the list of my favorites too. I check that pretty much all the time. It was so helpful with my math classes.
ReplyDelete