Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Technological Tools

Hey everyone,

As I have gotten into the later years in school, I have seen more and more technological tools used in school to advance the learning of students. Technological tools that I have used in class are youtube, calculators, and clickers. All of these tools help to further students education and are seen as more interactive. Other tools that I use for studying are google, wikipedia, and my cell phone. While none of the tools I use for studying provide strong sources of information, they provide background information which helps enhance a students knowledge about a subject. Technology in the classroom is more innovative and a better way to connect with students, especially moving forward. As technology continues to improve it will only enhance students abilities to learn even more.

3 comments:

  1. i agree that technology strengthens the students grasp on learning material faster and easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think clicks are really effective in larger class where everyone wouldn't be able to answer the questions. I've found them helpful in my Biology class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that with the increase in technology, students learning will improve with it

    ReplyDelete