The software that I use most often in my decision making is Gullnet. Gullnet is what we all use here at Salisbury to pick what classes we are going to take the following semester and when we are going to take them. It is the reason that one dreaded day each semester we have to wake up at 7 am and register for the following semester. Along with choosing classes for future semesters, Gullnet also allows us to see what classes we have already taken, the grades we received in those classes, and how many credits we have. Gullnet is a quick and easy program to use, and is what all of us college students here at Salisbury use to advance our college careers.
http://www.salisbury.edu/gullnet/
I agree, It is really the only decision making tool I use right now.
ReplyDeleteI never thought about it before, but Gullnet is used for decision making. Without these kinds of systems, we would still be waiting in long lines to sign up for classes, as was done in past times.
ReplyDelete